Flashback: The Festivalito di Tango 2022 – 3 days of enjoyment and experience.
Welcome to the
“Festivalito di Tango”
Tango is my great passion; Cipressa is my great love. To combine the two, I have created the “Festivalito di Tango”. Through this, I want to be able to share my passion and my love with tango friends from around the world.
It is said that Cipressa, an enchanting little place in the very west of the San Lorenzo valley in Liguria, is one of Italy’s most beautiful villages. Here you will find not only Italian culture, beautiful sights, beaches and mountains, but also a very special luxury: authentic people, real encounters and deep connections.
We will delve into the world of tango together. Even if you don’t dance the tango, the magical atmosphere will enchant you. We will celebrate life for two days in the Chiesa Fortezza di San Pietro in Lingueglietta, a unique religious monument from the 13th century.
Program Festivalito 2023
Friday OCT 06
- 18h Tango Class (all dance levels)
- 19h Welcome, Introduction and Opening
- 19:15h Opening Buffet: Cocktails/Food
- 19:15h Milonga
- 21:30h Tango Contest “Guess the Step”
- 22h Milonga
- 23:30h Dance Performance: Romina Godoy & Julio Bassan
- 23:45h Milonga (live music with bandoneon and singing)
Saturday OCT 07
- 16h Tango Class (all dance levels)
- 17h Milonga
- 19h Tango Practice
- Dance Performance: Monique Fischer & Julio Bassan
- 20h Milonga
- 22:30h Dance Competition
- 23:00h Farewell
- 23:15h Milonga (open end)