In the positions
Vice President International Sales
Director International Sales
Member of the Comité Direction
Gerry Weber/Halle Westfalen
Zimmerli of Switzerland/Aarburg
- Managerial experience in all top positions
- Development of brand, marketing and country strategies
- Creation of corporate objectives and visions, and their realisation
- Product development and adaptation to international market requirements
- Global sales (wholesale, franchise and retail) and business development
- Positioning of brands in relation to international key accounts
- Contract negotiations at the highest level
- People management
- Business coaching
- Language skills: German (native language), French, Italian, English
- Establishment of a global sales and expert network
- Strategic brand management and operational brand establishment in various countries
- High, sustainable sales growth rates
- Strategy projects and business coaching
- Multitude of market entries
- Opening of over 300 franchise stores and 300 shop-in-shops
- Organisation and holding of trade fairs, fashion shows, events and POS presentations
- 2012/2013 Drapers (UK): “Top 100 most influential people in fashion retailing”
- The business prosperity and growth of a company are the focus of all of my decisions and activities.
- Alongside competent men, I wish to promote competent women and to encourage them to believe themselves capable of managerial positions. Top female managers and executives are important models for the future.
- Despite or perhaps even because of increasing digitalisation, personal contact is an essential element for success in my view.
My great passion is the Argentine tango. Tango is like a conversation. It is all about respect, trust, empathy, sensibility, courtesy, sensuousness and passion, as well as the energy arising from this in pursuit of a common goal. Complete concentration on the other person, the room and the music heightens awareness of changes, moods and the environment. I transfer this experience to my work. “To the rhythm of the tango” means “On the pulse of the times”.